bwin offer a very weak first time poker deposit bonus for real money poker players.
That is, a $100 bonus would be released in increments of $10, but a $50 bonus would be released in increments of $5. You must earn 6 times as many points as the bonus increment (i.e. 60 points to release a $10 bonus), which works out to 30% equivalent rakeback. You have 60 days to earn the full bonus, and to qualify for a poker sign-up bonus, you must make your first deposit within 60 days of registering a poker account with bwin.
In addition to the traditional poker sign-up bonus, bwin also offer a series of 13 Missions:
- Getting started Mission: play 5 hands in any cash game and win a hand to receive a $0.11 ticket for an SNG or MTT
bwin Cash Game Get Started Missions
- Cash Combination: play 10 hands each of No Limit Hold'em, Fixed Limit Hold'em and Fast Forward to earn $1.00
- Cash Conquest: win a cash game hand at showdown using both cards with AA, KK, QQ, AK or AQ to earn $1.50
- Cash Dash: play 50 Fast Forward hands each day for 3 straight days, and win 1 pot to earn $2.00
- Cash Champion: play 1 cash game hand a day for 3 straight days, and 250 hands in total, and win with 3-of-a-kind to earn $2.50
bwin Sit & Go Get Started Missions
- Sit and Go Go Go: play a Sit & Go, win a hand, and finish in the money to earn a $0.55 ticket
- Sit and Go Again: play 5 SNGs, knockout an opponent and finish in the top 3 at least once to earn a $1.10 ticket
- Sit and Go Longer: play 250 SNG hands, win a Sit & Go, and finish in the money 3 times to earn a $2.20 ticket
- Sit and Go Squared: play 2 SNGs/day for 2 straight days, knockout 2 players in the same SNG, and win back-to-back SNGs to earn a $5.50 ticket
bwin Poker Tournament Get Started Missions
- Tournament Try Out: play a multi-table tournament*, win a pot and finish in the top 75% to earn a $0.55 ticket
- Multiplier: play 5 MTTs*, eliminate a player, and finish in the top 50% to earn a $1.10 ticket
- Tournament Takedown: double up your stack in a single hand, play 25 tournament* hands, and play 1 MTT*/day for 3 days straight to earn a $2.20 ticket
- Multi-Tasker: play 2 MTTs*/day for 3 days straight, knockout 2 players in the same tournament*, and finish in the money once to earn a $5.50 ticket
*To qualify, the tournament cannot be a freeroll and must have a minimum of 25 players.
Although these rewards are pretty insignificant for serious online poker players, they can represent a nice bonus to newer players who are trying to build a bankroll from very limited funds. However, unlike the PartyPoker Get Started Missions, these missions will not fund themselves. That is, you cannot complete the second mission using the rewards from the first.
Although we have numbered the missions from #1-13, once you complete the Getting Started Mission (#1), you can choose to start at #2, #6, or #10. That way players who are not interested in playing cash games can jump straight to the missions they are most interested in.
In addition to these 13 Missions, bwin offers another 4 missions that are much harder to complete, but offer better rewards:
bwin Cash Game Missions
These two missions can be completed on any Holdem cash game tables (excluding heads-up). Each mission rewards $25 upon completion, and players can only work on a single mission at a time:
- Win a hand at showdown with every pocket pair, in order, from AA to 22.
- Win a hand at showdown with every hand rank, in order, from 1 pair to a straight flush.
bwin Sit-and-Go Missions
Party Poker also offer 2 missions for Sit-and-Go players. Players can only work on a single mission at a time:
- $10 bonus reward: Play 3 SNGs/day for 3 days, eliminate 1 player each day, and win a hand at showdown with AA, KK, QQ, JJ, and TT as hole cards.
- $25 bonus + $5 cash reward: Play 5 SNGs/day for 5 days, eliminate 5 players each day, and win a hand at showdown with 22, 55, 77, 88, and 99 as hole cards.