Find Your Best Fixed Limit Poker Site
Each of the tables on this page rank the best online poker sites for fixed limit cash games. The scores for each site are calculated using:
- Average Net Cost. Net Cost is equal to the rake charged by the site, minus the site's equivalent rakeback. Since rake varies by stakes, and rakeback rewards typically increase with your volume of play, each site's score is based on the average net cost for a range of different volumes of play.
- Average Ranking. We have further ranked each site for 6 different categories of player (based on volume of play). Each site's ranking across the 6 player categories also contributes to the site's overall score by table size.
These tables answer these commonly asked questions:
- What is the best online poker site for full table fixed limit poker?
- What is the best online poker site for 6-max fixed limit cash games?
- What is the best online poker site for fixed limit heads-up poker?
Although these are better questions than the more generic "What's the best fixed limit poker site?", they're still not the right questions! The question you should be asking is, "What is the best online poker site FOR ME?", and the answer to that question depends on many different factors. For FL cash game players, these tables address the second factor: what table size do you prefer?
While many sites try to answer the question, "What is the best online poker site?", we instead answer the question, "What is the best online poker site for ME?", because your playing preferences will affect the answer! Click to Tweet
Where to Play Real Money Limit Texas Holdem
The next question you should ask is "What is the best (full table / 6-handed / heads-up) fixed limit site for my volume of play?". That is, how much rake (or fees) do you typically pay per year? Since most online poker sites give higher rakeback rewards for higher volume players, your volume of play has a huge impact on which online poker site is best for you. This is why we have broken down each of these ranking tables into an additional 18 FL Cash Game ranking tables (6 different player categories for each table size):
- Casual (rake <$100/year)
- Enthusiast (rake = $100 - $1,000/year)
- Amateur (rake = $1,000 - $5,000/year)
- Semi-Pro (rake = $5,000 - $25,000/year)
- Professional (rake = $25,000 - $100,000/year)
- Hardcore Pro (rake >$100,000/year)
To view these more specific fixed limit cash game rankings, simply click the table title or "More Info" button in the tables above.